i love food.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I caught Zathura. Although i was actually against the idea of actually watching something which is exactly the same as Jumanji was without the star studded cast. It was pretty interesting, Weejia, Anna and I screamed at one part and it was damn funny!
Earlier in the day i wanted to go to Toni and Guy to check out haircut prices cos Gladys says it's quite good. But wtf, THEY CHARGE $70 AND UP! I can go to aunt Judie and cut my hair at Hyatt hotel and still get change! Wah sai! Plus they do Fashion colours at like $150! cheaper than clippers! I should have gone to them. Fuck.

Weejia hasn't watched Harry Potty i meant Happy Potter. No no no! Harry Potter!! So i shall ask her and some other people who haven't watch to watch with me. I'm so outdated. HAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home